The Chair of Risk Management in Agriculture invites you to its 2nd International Conference, which will take place on Thursday, November 26, 2021 at the Collège des Bernardins, in Paris, on the theme:
"Innovations for Agriculture - Opportunities and Emerging Risks".
This edition will highlight and submit to debate strategic knowledge on innovation and new technologies responding to the agricultural risks faced by farmers. It will bring together in the heart of Paris researchers in the humanities and social sciences, partners from the agricultural world and, of course, farmers at the center of this issue.
8:30 - 9:30 - Welcome
9:30 - 9:45 - Opening Plenary
9:45 - 10:45 - Plenary: Innovations in agriculture
10:45 - 11:00 - Coffee Break
11h - 12h45 - Session 1
- Workshop 1a: Risks and methanization, feedback
- Workshop 1b: Digital platforms, feedback
12:45 - 14:00 - Lunch cocktail
14h - 15h45 - Session 2
- Workshop 2a: Artificial intelligence and robotics
- Workshop 2b: Innovations in Covid-19 time
15h45 - 16h - Coffee break
16h - 17h45 - Session 3
- Workshop 3a: Technological and agro-ecological innovations
- Workshop 3b: Organizational and social innovations
17h45 - 18h15 - Closing
- Conference: 150 € (50 € for students and PhD students)
- The fee covers coffee breaks and lunch
- Gala evening (November 25th in the evening) : 50 €.