Want to broaden your international experience, follow top-tier pre-PhD scientific courses in English, delve into French research, get a peek at the French culture?
Come and join us for a 10-day intensive France Excellence Summer School in July focusing on the fundamental aspects of agro-food processing, glycation, nutrition, health and longevity!
Network into your PhD in France!
40 hours taught in English
Lille University School of Medicine, UniLaSalle & International Academy
- Top scientific lectures with leading researchers in the fields of glycation, carbamylation, food quality, biology, health & longevity
- Introduction to research through a supervised project
- Peek into the French language & culture
Perspective to integrate a PhD in France
Keywords: Maillard Reaction, Glycation, Carbamylation, Health, Ageing, Longevity, Inflammation, Gut Flora, Immunity, Human Nutrition, Infant Nutrition & Health, Perinatal Programming, Allergies, Inflammatory Diseases, Food Processing, Ozone Treatment, Nutritional Loss & Organoleptic Changes During Food Processing, Aroma, Vitamins, Food Safety, Protein Digestibility, Neo-Formed Compounds, Caenorhabditis Elegans.
Certificate of Completion & 3 ECTS credits
- Master & PhD students
- Professionals welcome
- Excellent academic results and in-depth knowledge in human health, biology or food chemistry
- Advanced English
- Application deadline: May 31st 2021
- Maximum number of participants: 30
Pour les étudiants de master et de doctorat
- Early Bird fee (applic. made until May 17th): 250€
- University of Lille or UniLaSalle student fee: 250€
- Standard fee (applic. made after May 17th): 450€
- Standard fee: 650€