Need scientific and/or technical support to carry out your project in the field of environmental engineering?
UniLaSalle offers you a wide range of services, studies and benefits to support your development. Benefit from the expertise of our teams and the excellence of our infrastructures for a tailor-made solution.
Our offer of services in environmental engineering
UniLaSalle accompanies you on major themes related to environmental engineering.
Our areas of expertise
- Environmental assessment and diagnostics
- Physico-chemical and microbiological characterization of the discharges
- Management, prevention, treatment of pollution and compensation (water, waste, air)
- Innovation and process development
- Support for environmental, quality and safety management initiatives
- Accompaniment of industrial and territorial ecology approaches
- Eco-design of products and services
- Accompaniment of circular economy approaches
Our range of services and benefits
- State of the art scientific and technical benchmark
- Field surveys
- Implementation of advanced biological / oxidation processes
- Biovalorization of organic matter: Fermentation/Biofuels/Bio-sourced molecules
- Material Flow and Stock Analysis (AFSM)
- Life Cycle Assessment (LCA)
- Engineering of Classified Installations for the Protection of the Environment (ICPE)
- Development of waste recovery systems
- Technical and regulatory audits
- Support for the implementation of the ISO 14 001 approach
To carry out studies and services, we rely on high level scientific infrastructures:
- Physical-chemical, biochemical and microbiological analyses: HPLC, digesters, distillers, fermenters, UV/Visible spectrophotometers, laminar flow hood, culture stirrer, centrifuge, etc.
- Field equipment: conductivity meters, oximeter, reflectometer, pH meters, turbidimeters
- Pilots for testing: Coagulation, Flocculation, Decantation, Filter press, Reverse osmosis, Sand filtration, Activated carbon filter, Ultrafiltration, Gas/liquid absorption, Heat exchangers
- Environmental Assessment Tools: LCA with SimaPro 8 (Muti user version) and EcoInvent database version 3, spatialized analyses with QGIS, Material Flow and Stock Analysis