The Fall Semester or Spring Semester in environmental engineering is an interdisciplinary program based on scientific knowledge and provides students with engineering skilss applied to sustainable development and environment.
Fall semester courses take place from September to December.
Spring semester courses take place from February to May.
The Program's strengths
- Course taught in English
- 30 ECTS credits / 15 US credits
- 6 topics covered
- Certificate issued by UniLaSalle
Conditions of admission
The Fall semester or spring semester in Environmental Engineering is for students in environmental engineering, life sciences or environmental sciences.
An advanced or intermediate level of English is required, attested by one of the following document :
- a score of 785 TOEIC points or more
- a score of 534 TOEFL points or more (or 227 TOEFL CBT and 72 TOEFL IBT points)
- a score of 5.5 IELTS points
If you need a room on campus, please let us know as soon as possible as demand is high
Admission on file
Registration deadline :
- Fall semester : June 1, 2020
- Spring semester : October 15, 2020
It is important to submit applications before the requested deadline, in particular registrations transcripts and the last proof of the level of English achieved (785 TOEIC points or 534 TOEFL points. The deadline is also important for the visa applicaion process.
If your country is located in the Campus France region : you must register on the Campus France website. You must also download the application form for the spring semester, complet it and send it to UniLaSalle.
If your country is not in the Campus France region: You must download the application form for the spring semester, fill it out and send it directly to UniLaSalle.
Tuition and other fees
- Students enrolled in an Erasmus partner university : no tuition fees
- Bilateral exchange students enrolled in a partner university or in a university that has signed a cooperation agreement with UniLaSalle : no tuition fees
- Other cases : €3000 tuition fees plus €50 non-refundable registration fees
- Private residence on the Ker Lann campus: from €350 to €550 per month
- Insurance : €200
- Social security (compulsory for Non-European students) : €215 per year approximately
- University catering on the Ker Lann campus : €3,25 per meal