16 months to get specialized in Sustainable Development and Eco Innovation
The purpose of the MSc in Sustainable Development and Eco Innovation is to develop international managers ready to build a sustainable economy.
You will enhance your leadership by learning how to :
- Identify opportunities and manage risks so as to balance the 3 dimensions of the sustainable business model.
- Develop strategies to design and market services and products which add long-term value to your company and society.
- Convince all stakeholders to align themselves with your vision.
The program is 16 months long, full-time, and taught in English. This program is a cooperative agreement between Rennes School of Business and UniLaSalle Rennes - EME today are facing huge societal, environmental and economic challenges. More and more, they see profit generation as their mission which does not come at the expense of the environment, communities and society.
Venue: Rennes campus
- Training duration : 16 months
- Teaching language: English
- Minimum requirement : Bachelor
- Program type : conventional
- Tuition fees : 18200 € (2000 € for UniLaSalle student)
Our program focuses on creating value for all company stakeholders, through enhancing the ecosystem and not destroying it, by balancing financial performance and responsibility, and by using eco-design and other sustainable approaches to transform current management practices.
The master, taught in English, aims at educating students capable of identifying the threats of risks, as well as the opportunities related to the activities at a global level. Graduates will be able to maximise and monitor the development of eco-friendly products and services, so as to create sustainable value for their organisation.
- A unique cooperative agreement between Rennes School of Business and UniLaSalle Rennes - EME.
- A student body mix of business and engineering majors from diverse national cultures.
- A highly qualified multicultural faculty from Rennes School of Business and UniLaSalle Rennes - EME.
- A "learn by doing" approach and a balanced curriculum including strategic, managerial and technical methods and tools.
- Strong connections with the local sustainable business community.
- A balanced curriculum including strategic, managerial and technical methods and tools.
- Program content relevant to both multinational companies and small-to-medium enterprises.
First semester program modules : (6 ECTS each)
- Energy issues and international sustainability regulation
- Corporate social responsibility
- Environmental impact assessment
- Thinking inside out: leadership, team innovation & creativity
- Marketing of innovation
- Preparation for graduating project
Second semester program modules : (6 ECTS each)
- Eco-design management
- Information systems management and financial apects in sustainable management
- Sustainable supply chain and green logistics
- International strategic management
- Strategic knowledge management
- Global quality management & sustainability
Language courses : 2 ECTS
French for international students. Foreign language for French students
Performance during Internship : 10 ECTS
Graduating Project : 30 ECTS
Courses in French language are available each semester
TOTAL = 120 ECTS CREDITS
How to apply?
The admission to MSc program is subject to an application review and an interview.
- Bachelor or equivalent
- English proficiency :
- TOEFL (paper based : 550 or Computer based : 213 or Internet based = 80)
- TOEIC >750 or IELTS > 6.5
- Native language : English