The Spring Semester in Nutritional Sciences provides an understanding of the complex relationship between food, diet and human health as an issue of public concern.
The curriculum includes classes in human physiology, nutrition, nutritional epidemiology and culinary pratical work with a focus on nutrition and European or Mediterranean health.
Classes run from January to May.
The program’s strengths
- Course taught entirely in English
- French language classes included for international students (2 ECTS credits / 1 US credit)
- 7 themes addressed
- 30 ECTS credits / 15 US credits
- Certificate issued by UniLaSalle
The Spring Semester in Nutritional Sciences is for students in agriculture, food sciences or other studies in life sciences.
Classes are taught in English and advanced or intermediate English is required, attested by any one of the following:
- a minimum score of 785 TOEIC points
- a minimum score of 543 TOEFL points (or 227 TOEFL CBT and 72 TOEFL iBT points)
- a minimum score of 5.5 IELTS points.
Admission based on application
Registration deadline: October 15, 2019
It is important to submit applications by the requested deadline, in particular the notification of grades and latest proof of English level attainment. The deadline is also very important for the visa application process.
- If your country is in the Campus France area: You MUST register on the Campus France website.You are also required to download the application form for the Spring Semester and complete and send it to UniLaSalle.
- If your country is not in the Campus France area: You are required to download the application form for the Spring Semester and complete and send it directly to UniLaSalle.
Accommodation: if you require a room on campus, please notify us at the earliest opportunity to ensure that one is reserved for you.
Tuition fees and other expenses
- Erasmus exchange students enrolled at an Erasmus partner university: no tuition fees charged.
- Bilateral exchange students enrolled at a partner university or a university with a cooperation agreement with UniLaSalle: no tuition fees charged.
- Other cases: €3,500 tuition fees plus €50 non-refundable registration fees.
Excursions are included in program tuition fees with the exception of the excursion scheduled in May.
- University residence: €493 per month for a single room or €270 per month for a shared room
- Flat rate for campus facilities: €100
- End of semester study trip: €350 per week all inclusive (excursion, transport, food and accommodation)
- Food: approx. €3.30 per meal (breakfast is free)
- Public transport: €8 per month for a bus pass
- Equipment to bring: lab coat, laptop, adaptor plug