Looking for your future school?
UniLaSalle offers you the opportunity to apply via the Parcoursup complementary procedure to join the school in the 1st year (from June 23 on Parcoursup)
From June 23, reformulate your wishes in the complementary phase on Parcoursup.
UniLaSalle is opening up new places on all its engineering courses and its Bachelors for the complementary session of Parcoursup.
The procedure is open to final year students and Bac +1 (or even Bac+2) for all our engineering courses and Bachelors.
If you have any questions, please contact the admissions department of the campus you wish to attend.
Parcoursup complementary procedure: instructions for use
- Register on the national platform. Follow the tutorial to create your Parcoursup file
- Search for our courses using the search engine or the interactive map. To help you, you can follow the tutorial on the right
- Select the UniLaSalle engineering or Bachelors courses that interest you (see below)
- Fill in your application with the requested elements (motivated training project, reports, registration fees, etc.)
In the complementary phase, between the moment of your application and the moment of UniLaSalle's answer, the delay is a maximum of 8 days.
Our eligible courses, by campus
- Pre-engineering cycle: Energy / Digital
- Pre-engineering cycle: Food and Health / Geosciences and Environment
- Bachelor of Science and Engineering in Agriculture, Digital and Embedded Technologies
- Bachelor of Science and Engineering in Geology and Environment
- Pre-engineering cycle: Environmental Engineering
- Bachelor of Science and Engineering in Environment and Sustainable Development
- Pre-engineering cycle: Agronomy and Agro-industries
- MSc Agro & Food Engineering