Opt for a quality degree program at a top-ranking engineering school in the finest French tradition. Recognized for their outstanding teaching and high standards, France's engineering schools, or grandes écoles, provide future engineers with excellent scientific and managerial skills. They are highly regarded by companies both in France and abroad, so graduates are ideally placed to enter the job market quickly.

Three options for international students at UniLaSalle:

Is your university a partner of UniLaSalle?

Then opt to complete a semester or dual degree with one of our degree programs "Ingénieur". You can complete a semester in the third, fourth or fifth year in all following programs :

Or in a Master Degrees :

Or in a specific Semesters taught in English :

Take a Short Training Program :

Non-graduate (however possibility validating ECTS credits), the short program allows you to deepen, over a few months, a subject on a specific theme. Teaching language : English


Download the course offer

New offers will be published very soon.

"Bienvenue en France" label

Bienvenue en France Label


The quality of the reception of international students is a fundamental issue for the internationalization and attractiveness of higher education. The "Bienvenue en France" label is awarded by Campus France to higher education establishments wishing to demonstrate the quality of their reception services/infrastructures for international students.

UniLaSalle has just been awarded the "Bienvenue en France" Label level 3 (best score) for a period of 4 years. A visit by experts next year will confirm or update the level awarded.

The label evaluates in particular the quality of the following elements

  • The quality and accessibility of information   
  • The reception facilities   
  • The training offer   
  • Support for teaching   
  • Accommodation   
  • Quality of life on campus   
  • Post-graduation follow-up for international students


Diplome Bienvenue en France

1 school, 4 campuses

Preparing to come to France

If you are not a European Union national, you will need a long-stay visa / residence permit (visa long séjour - titre de séjour, or VLS-TS). This visa is valid for one year, unless a shorter-term visa has to be issued because of specific circumstances.

For information on the type of visa you will need from your country and the length of your exchange period please consult the France visas website.


Some additional information to prepare your arrival on our campuses:

Beauvais campus :

Rouen Campus :

Rennes campus :

Amiens campus :

Inbound student coordinator
Thomas HULL
Head of International Relations
Natalia NEAU
Head of International Relations
Laurent BAROUX
Head of International Relations