Associate professor in Geosciences
Campus de Beauvais Département d'enseignement : Géosciences Unité de recherche : B2R
Géologie / géosciences
Areas of expertise
- Sedimentary basins
- Holder of a HDR
- PhD. in Earth Sciences
My profile on the networks
In research, my main fields of interest are :
- petroleum exploration: sedimentology, paleoecology and geometry of reservoirs, diagenesis of carbonate reservoirs, tectono-sedimentary (Middle East, Mediterranean, United States, Russia), geology of the Paris Basin.
- Geoarchaeology: geomorphology and site environment, origin of lithic and ceramic materials, stratigraphy, paleo environment of deposition (France, Italy, Greece, Spain, Oman, Emirates).
- Member of the B2R research team
- Research, studies, consulting in :
- analysis of rocks and materials with petrographic microscope
- conservation of geological and archaeological heritage
Module leader in the Geosciences engineering program.
Academic, scientific and industrial partnerships
- University of Delft ;
- University of Catania,
- University of Basilicata ;
- University of Messina
See my latest publications and scientific communications on :