Associate professor in history and philosophy of science
Areas of expertise
- History of science,
- Philosophy of science,
- PhD in Epistemology, History of Science and Technology, SPHERE Laboratory, UMR 7219, Department of History and Philosophy of Science, University Paris Diderot-Paris VII
- Master's degree in philosophy (with honors), Specialization in "Logic, Philosophy, History and Sociology of Science" (LOPHISS), University of Paris 1 Panthéon-Sorbonne
My profile on the networks
Manager of the "Plant/Society Interaction" (IPSo) program within the Plant Breeding Chair.
The major objective of this research program is to restore the nobility of the breeder's profession. To do this, the "Plant/Society Interaction" research program has two major axes:
- the first axis deals with the historical and epistemological aspects of plant breeding and improvement;
- the second deals with the profession of breeder as it is currently practiced, in its economic and sociological as well as scientific and technical aspects.
Studies or consulting/training missions
- CASDAR project MOCA (Method and Tool for Design in Agroforestry)
- Sciences and Societies" course at Sciences Po Paris
- Conference on societal evolutions within the framework of the Cerfrance 2020 Printanières
- Member of the Interact research unit (UP 2018.C102)
- Member of the board of the INTERACT research unit (since 2020)
- Member of the Society of Philosophy of Science (SPS), and of the Society of History and Epistemology of Life Sciences (SHESVIE).
Academic, scientific and industrial partnerships
- Associate researcher at the SPHERE Laboratory, UMR 7219, University Paris Diderot-Paris VII
- Head of the 2nd year AGRO (pre-engineering cycle)
- Head of UE1 "Responsible engineering: understanding life sciences for sustainable action" (pre-engineering cycle)