Participating in the life of the school, organizing events bringing together thousands of people, organizing the campus once the courses are over, revealing your personality ... These are all good reasons to join a student association.
At UniLaSalle, one in two students has a responsibility in the associative life of the school. With 120 student associations spread over our 3 campuses, you will inevitably find something to thrive!
A school who supports your projects
The importance given to student life has prompted UniLaSalle to set up a department entirely dedicated to supporting students: the Department of Educational Mission and Student Life.
The DMVE works with the Student Unions of the 3 UniLaSalle campuses to encourage your involvement in community, cultural and sports life.
By supporting the numerous associations existing on campus, helping them to carry out their projects, promoting their actions and supporting them financially, the DMVE team contributes to a dynamic associative life at the heart of which you will find material for to invest yourself, to surpass yourself.
The common goal of all those involved in the Lasallian educational project is to enable each student to succeed in their journey, to be able to participate in the evolution of society. This requires strong commitments, an ability and a motivation to get out of yourself and reach out to others.
This is the whole meaning of the Service and Solidarity Commitments - the ESS -: the DMVE is the referent service.
- The service commitment concerns all students from the 1st to the 4th year, at the rate of a minimum of mission hours to be carried out within the institute and on the campus to help with the organization or the animation of school life.
- The solidarity commitment covers a dimension of meeting with people in difficulty. Each student experiences it at least once during their course, making a commitment to an association on campus, the Lasallian network or any association outside campus that works in solidarity.
When you arrive on a UniLaSalle campus, you will discover in the DMVE a team that will be totally dedicated to you.
- To help you make your mark and facilitate your integration into the Institute;
- To offer you attentive listening in complete confidentiality;
- To guide you in your choices and in your commitments both personally and in terms of your studies.
The members of the DMVE are in permanent contact with the directors of specialties, with the international service to welcome and facilitate the administrative procedures of students coming from abroad, and they offer support adapted to each student with a disability. They also coordinate needs in terms of prevention and health and organize numerous actions or relationships.