Switch Language

Choose an excellent training program at a French "Grande école d'ingénieur". Recognized for the quality of their teaching and their high standards, the Grandes Ecoles train engineers with solid scientific and managerial skills. They enjoy a solid reputation with French and international companies, guaranteeing rapid integration into the job market.

3 study options at UniLaSalle for international students

Is your university a UniLaSalle partner?

Opt for a semester or a double-diploma in one of our engineering degree programs. If your university has a Double Degree agreement with UniLasalle, ask your international relations department for details.

A semester's stay in our degree programs is possible in 3rd, 4th or 5th year in all the following programs:

Or a Master's degree:

Or in a specific semester taught in English :

Follow a short training program :

A semester-long exchange or summer school is also possible in the programs below.

Non-degree-granting (although it is possible to earn ECTS credits), the short program enables you to study a specific subject in greater depth over a few weeks or months. Language of instruction: English.

Download course offer

New offers will be published shortly.

"Bienvenue en France" Label 

Label bienvenue en France


As the quality of the welcome offered to international students is a fundamental factor in the internationalization and attractiveness of higher education, the "Bienvenue en France" label is awarded by Campus France to higher education establishments wishing to demonstrate the quality of their services/infrastructure for international students.

UniLaSalle has just been awarded the level 3 "Bienvenue en France" label (best score) for a period of 4 years. A visit by experts next year will confirm or update the level awarded.

In particular, the label assesses the quality of the following elements:

  • Quality and accessibility of information
  • Reception facilities
  • Training offer
  • Teaching support
  • Accommodation 
  • Quality of campus life
  • Post-graduate support for international students



1 school, 4 campuses

Prepare your arrival in France


If you are not a citizen of the European Union, you will need to obtain a "long-stay visa - titre de séjour" (VLS-TS). This visa is valid for 1 year, unless circumstances require a shorter visa.


For information on the type of visa required for your country and the duration of your exchange, visit the France Visas website.

Some additional information to help you prepare for your arrival on our campuses:

Beauvais Campus :

Campus de Rouen :

Campus de Rennes :

Campus d'Amiens :

Gestionnaire des mobilités entrantes
Thomas HULL
Directeur délégué Relations Internationales
Natalia NEAU
Responsable des Relations Internationales
Laurent BAROUX
Responsable des Relations Internationales