Associate professor in computer science
Areas of expertise
- computer science,
- systems engineering.
- PhD in Computer Science from the Conservatoire National des Arts et Métiers (CNAM, Paris)
- Engineer from the Ecole Nationale Supérieure de l'Electronique et de ses Applications (ENSEA, Cergy-Pontoise).
My profile on the networks
Member of the INTERACT research unit.
My research focuses on representation, computation and decision models in an uncertain context (imperfect data), as well as their integration in models of complex socio-environmental systems developed with the standard system modeling language SysML.
- Application design, algorithms and object-oriented programming, distributed architectures, Big Data, machine learning.
- Digital manufacturing and prototyping, connected objects, automated systems.
Academic, scientific and industrial partnerships
- National Conservatory of Arts and Crafts (CNAM, Paris).
- Institut Supérieur des Arts Multimédia de la Manouba (ISAMM, Tunis, Tunisia)
- Industrial realizations at the company Sogitec Industries (Dassault group):
- Realization of distributed and interactive data visualization and exploitation tools for maintenance documentation systems integrated with product data management, reengineering of an electrical schematics management module.
- Responsibility for the software interfaces of Web and PDF navigation.
- Specification and design of a business process management tool and training of all the company's user personnel.