Need to innovate and give a boost to your energy transition and sustainable development projects? Our scientific team is here to help you succeed!
UniLaSalle offers you a wide range of services, studies and benefits to support your development. Benefit from the expertise of our teams and the excellence of our infrastructures for a tailor-made solution.
Our services in Energy Systems and Management
Our areas of expertise
- Characterization of magnetic materials, components and electrical systems for performance improvement
- Eco-design and multiphysics modeling of electrical systems
- Energy optimization of processes through control
- Study, design and analysis of sensor networks and IIoT for data acquisition and processing, smart manufacturing, industrial supervision, process monitoring and industrial robotics, electric mobility and smartgrids
- Power quality, EMC and ageing studies
Our range of services
- Scientific and technical state of the art
- Power distribution, short circuit and dynamic studies
- Electromagnetic transients, non-contact energy transfer and system impacts (PV, wind, HVDC)
- Modeling by FE and multiphysics couplings, development of robust control approaches, SIL/HIL simulations
- Implementation of resilient solutions for service continuity for electrical and computer networks
- Implementation of regulatory solutions for system cleanup (NF, IEC, IEEE)
To carry out studies and services, the UniLaSalle teams rely on high-performance tools and infrastructures:
- Hybrid multi-task microgrid (AC/DC) controlled by OPAL RT and NI real time systems, including PAC, PV, Turbine/Alternator groups, SEB (Li ion), SC, DC/DC and AC/DC converters, programmable loads and associated instrumentation*.
- Generator of signals controllable in voltage (0 100 V) or in current (0 52 A) voltage, frequency range 1Hz 20kHz. Characterization benches Epstein, SST, Tores.
- Characterization benches for rotating machines.
- Industry 4.0 platform: Self-controlled mini-factory with IIoT, Virtual and Augmented Realities, associated digital twin.
- Simulation environments: Matlab/Simulink, ANSYS, ALTAIR, COMSOL Multiphysics, EMTP RV, CATIA, PSCAD.