2-year pre-engineering course to explore the technologies of tomorrow
Would you like to be part of the digital revolution and energy transition? Are you fascinated by robotics, digital technology, cybersecurity, energy efficiency and renewable energies?
UniLaSalle's Energy and Digital pre-engineering cycle is for you!
2 years to explore, prototype, implement new techniques and then become an engineer in Energy Engineering and Digital Systems.
2 possible orientations in the engineering curriculum
How do I get into the Energy - Digital pre-engineering program?
Admission based on application and motivation interview
The pre-engineering cycle is accessible after :
- General baccalaureate with scientific options
- Bac STI2D
- PCS0 / Scientific refresher course
- A Licence 1 in electronics, electrical energy and automation
- Licence 1 Computer science
- Licence 1 Mathematics
- Licence 1 Physics
- Licence 1 Mechanics
- A Licence 1 Sciences pour l'Ingénieur
- Licence 1 PASS
For baccalaureate holders (general and technological series) as well as for bac+1 candidates wishing to reorient themselves, applications are made via Parcoursup.
Admission by application and interview, directly via the unilasalle.fr website
To be enrolled in one of these courses:
- Prépa TSI
- MPSI Prep
- PCSI Prep
- Prep PTSI
- Licence 2 Electronics, electrical energy, automation
- Licence 2 Computer science
- Licence 2 Mathematics
- License 2 Physics
- Licence 2 Mechanics
- License 2 Engineering Sciences