All the engineering courses as well as the Bachelor's and Bachelors in Science and Engineering of UniLaSalle and ESIEE-Amiens are accessible directly after the french Baccalaureate.
Find here all the information concerning admission to the 1st year
Admission on the basis of an application file + a motivation interview.
To enter an engineering program or a UniLaSalle Bachelor's degree in the 1st year, you must have passed your Bac.
Registration is done from January 20 to March 29, 2022 on Parcoursup.
Prerequisites: which options to choose in high school?
From the first year of high school, it is better to choose scientific options. Mathematics is even a must.
You register and complete your file on Parcoursup.
In Parcoursup :
- Engineer UniLaSalle Amiens (ex ESIEE) counts for one wish
- UniLaSalle Engineer Beauvais, Rouen, Rennes counts as one wish, regardless of the campus(es) you wish to apply to
- Bachelor in Sciences and Engineering Geology and Environment - UniLaSalle Beauvais (60) counts as one wish
- Bachelor in Sciences and Engineering Digital agriculture and embedded technologies - UniLaSalle Beauvais (60) counts as one wish
- Bachelor in Environment and Sustainable Development - UniLaSalle Rennes (35) counts for one wish
After a pre-selection on file, you will be informed in April whether or not you will be invited to the interview, by e-mail.
The motivation interview takes place on the campus of your n°1 wish, which you have indicated on Parcoursup. You will be called for a half-day interview from 8:20am to 12pm or from 1pm to 5pm. Depending on the health conditions at the time, the interview may take place by videoconference.
You live outside of France? The interview will take place remotely, by videoconference.
Your registration will be final only once the deposit has been paid: 580 euros deposit on the tuition. If you wish to reserve a room (Beauvais campus only), you will have to pay an additional 450 euro deposit.
By July 15 at the latest, you must send your Bac transcript, to be registered directly during your final online registration.
- from November 2020 to January 2022: I get information and discover the courses
- January 20 to March 29, 2022: I register to make my wishes
- March 11 to April 7, 2022: I finalize my application
- April 21 to May 6, 2022: I have an interview on the campus of my first choice
- June 2 to July 15, 2022: I receive the answers from the programs and make my choice
- July 22, 2022: I finalize my registration