Geological engineering, training close to the field
Want to turn your passion for the earth sciences into your future career? It's possible by studying geology!
Deciphering the Earth and understanding how rocks are formed and their characteristics is indispensable knowledge in many areas of our daily lives. Anticipation and management of natural hazards, development and protection of water resources, soil decontamination, exploration and sustainable production of natural resources, development of new energy sources... these are just some of the areas you'll learn about in this course.
To become a geological engineer is to choose an exciting course that will take you to the heart of the challenges of ecological transition.
How about it? Ready to take up the challenge?
months minimum abroad
- A field at the cutting edge of major societal and environmental challenges : climate, energy, materials, water, digital technology, etc.
- High demand for engineers , but few trained graduates
- Work-study program
- 5 months in the field (land and/or sea) in France and abroad
- Unique in France : only post-baccalaureate geosciences school with 150 years of expertise
Our events in the same universe
Apply to the Geosciences & Environment engineering program
La formation d'ingénieur en Géosciences et Environnement est accessible en post-bac via le cycle pré-ingénieur Sciences de la Terre, du vivant et de l'environnement ou via le cycle pré-ingénieur Life & Environmental Sciences.
Admission en 2e année de cycle pré-ingénieur
- BCSPT 1 / 1re année CPGE
- Licence 1 ou 2
- BTS ou BTSA
- Licence PASS / LAS
Admission en cycle ingénieur (3e ou 4e année)
- BCPST 2
- Licence 2 ou 3
- BUT 2 ou 3
- Concours Ingéni'Up
- Master 1
- BUT 3 (très bons dossiers)
- Licence 3 (très bons dossiers)