A 100% English-language pre-engineering course for an international career
A scientific preparatory course in English on a multicultural campus? That's the program offered by UniLaSalle Rouen's Life & Environmental Sciences pre-engineering program!
Entirely geared to the international scene, this program prepares you to embark on a career around the world in agronomy and its main outlets (agri-food or non-food), with a fully integrated global dimension.
The Life & Environmental Sciences preparatory program also includes 4 study trips across Europe to learn about a wide variety of agricultural contexts.
Ready for adventure?
engineering training in english
study trips in Europe
How do I get into the Life & Environmental Sciences pre-engineering program?
Admission based on application and motivation interview
The Life & Environmental Sciences pre-engineering cycle is accessible after :
- a general baccalaureate
- STAV baccalaureate
- an STL baccalaureate
- STI2D baccalaureate
For baccalaureate holders (general and technological series), as well as for baccalaureate +1 candidates wishing to change direction, applications are made via Parcoursup.
Which specialties should I choose for the bac général?
In première, we advise you to select :
- the mathematics speciality
- a scientific speciality (SVT, Physics-Chemistry, Biology-Ecology, Engineering Sciences)
- a specialty you're passionate about (arts, geopolitics, sports, languages...)
In your final year, 3 combinations are possible:
- the mathematics speciality + a second scientific speciality
- two scientific specialties + the complementary mathematics specialty
- the mathematics specialization + a non-scientific specialization