In a few words
Come and join an intensive interdisciplinary program that integrates culinary arts, health science and professional practice and learn all about sustainable food production.
You will be given the opportunity for hands-on learning and international experience in your field and can earn university credits.
Immerse yourself in French culture.
The program’s strengths
- Up to 8 ECTS credits earned for the academic program (4 US credits) + 8 ECTS credits for the optional internship (4 US credits)
- A 4-week internship on a farm or vineyard, in the kitchen of a gourmet restaurant (restaurant kitchen experience required), in a culinary research laboratory, cheese dairy or traditional bakery.
Who is the program for?
- Juniors, Seniors or Master degree students in Food Sciences, Life Sciences, Nutrition, Dietetics, Public Health, etc…
- For non-native speakers of English : 87 Ibt TOEFL or 6.5 IELTS.
- French is not required, but basic French is recommended for the work placement option.
How to apply?
Admission based on application
Registration deadline: February 14, 2020
Tuition fees and other expenses
- Students from partner universities:
- Academic program only: €2,000
- Academic program + internship: €2,400
- Students not from partner universities:
- Academic program only: €4,800
Fees include the following expenses:
- All field visits and excursions, including transportation and overnight accomodation
- One Way transportation from CDG Airport to UniLaSalle
- On campus housing
- RT transportation from UniLaSalle to work placement
- Work placement administration fee
Fees not included:
- RT travel from country or origin and passport/visa fees
- Mandatory health and liability insurance coverage
- All meals (optional meal plan available at approximative 10€/day)
- Personal expenses, including personal travel on long week-ends
- Return transporation from UniLaSalle to airport at the end of the program