Join an intensive interdisciplinary program that integrates culinary arts, health sciences and professional practice and learn all about sustainable food production.
You'll have the opportunity to gain hands-on experience and international experience in your field and can earn academic credit.
Immerse yourself in French culture.
The program’s strengths
- Up to 8 ECTS credits earned for the academic program (4 US credits) + 4 ECTS credits for the optional internship (2 US credits)
- A 4-week internship on a farm or vineyard, in the kitchen of a gourmet restaurant (restaurant kitchen experience required), in a culinary research laboratory, cheese dairy or traditional bakery.
The program is intended for students in bachelor or master's programs in life sciences, agriculture, food, nutrition, public health, dietetics from an accredited institution.
An advanced intermediate level is required in English (785 in TOEIC, 567 in TOEFL, 227 in TOEFLcbt, 87 in TOEFLibt or 6.5 in IELTS.
French: not required but basic knowledge can be useful.
Tuition fees and other expenses
You are a student in a partner university
- Academic training only: 2100 €.
- Academic training + internship: 2500 €.
You are not from a partner university
- Academic training only: 4900 €.
The fees include the following expenses: airport - campus shuttle, accommodation, field trips and excursions, travel to and from your internship site, administrative costs of the internship, etc.