Through innovative teaching methods of project management, the Bachelor's degree in Environmental Coordinator trains students to manage environmental projects in the fields of water, ecology, waste, hygiene, and safety.
This program is designed for people who are highly sensitive to sustainable development and the environment and who wish to acquire the necessary skills to carry out projects in favor of the ecological transition and the environment.
The Bachelor's graduate acquires an operational profile and an environmental technician.
- duration of the training : 1 year
- language of instruction: French
- recruitment from Bac+2 or according to a reconversion project
- training location: Rennes campus
- tuition fees: consult here
- work-study program possible in the 3rd year (professionalization contract)
The Bachelor's degree in Environmental Coordination gives priority to professional skills. This is reflected in site visits, internships and group projects carried out with outside partners in the form of professional missions supervised by the teaching staff. The involvement of professionals in the teaching also contributes to this desire.
The final year of training for the Bachelor's degree allows students to master environmental and sustainable development projects, to gain autonomy and to acquire professional experience.
Sustainable development, environmental management, CSR, quality, ISO 14001, ISO 26000, ISO 50001, carbon footprint, life cycle analysis, ecological footprint, industrial ecology
- Environmental protection techniques and environments
- Water, waste, energy, safety and ICPE, general and applied ecology
English, LV2 (German/Spanish), immersion week
Tools for the company
Communication, written and oral expression, economics, management, labor law, public procurement law, marketing, collaborative project management (contribution to the engineering projects of students in the 5th year of Environmental Engineering), management, geographic information systems (GIS)
Professional project, internships, conferences
Through internships, educational projects and language stays, students have the opportunity to adapt their training to their professional ambitions.
Internships can take place in companies, local authorities or any other professional organization.
3rd year - "Internship" or "engineering project
- 8 to 12 weeks from October to February.
- 12 to 16 weeks from March.
Admission to the 3rd year
It is directly open to students who have completed a Bac+2 in relation to environmental professions (BTS GPN, BTS MSE, DUT HSE, L2/3...), or after professional experience in substitution of the Bac+2 required. It is also very popular with people undergoing professional retraining.
This final year of the Bachelor's degree in Environmental Coordination is eligible for continuing education and can also be done under a professionalization contract. It structures the elements previously acquired around environmental management (ISO 14001 standard) to enable students to build up a framework that will be operational in companies.
Admission on file + motivation interview.
Procedure via an online application on our website.
Jobs and opportunities
The "Environmental Project Manager/Coordinator" leads the projects entrusted to him/her by integrating an environmental dimension, and thus enables organizations to respond in a concrete way to the challenges of sustainable development.
The diversity of the tasks and responsibilities entrusted vary with the size of the company and its field of activity. They also depend on the student's previous experience.
At the end of the training, the graduates will be able to integrate various types of structure: industries or eco-industries, research departments, local authorities, administrations...
in an eco-industrial company
- operating assistant for a waste treatment or storage unit
- project manager for waste treatment and recovery
- sanitation technician
- Agenda 21 manager
- technical sales representative
in administration or local authority
- territorial technician
- sustainable development and environment consultant
- waste sorting / awareness / prevention coordinator
- energy consultant
- ISO 14001 technician
- Project manager for the public sanitation service
- project manager for incentive tax
in an industrial or service company
- QSE / QHE / HSE coordinator
- environment and industrial risk manager
- quality/environment project manager
- environment manager
- environmental technician
- environment and safety coordinator
- health, safety and environment (HSE) technician
- environmental and industrial risk manager
in a design office or consulting firm
- waste and collection studies officer
- project manager
"The course has taught me so much, both professionally and personally, particularly the educational projects which I found very instructive."
"The Bachelor’s degree in Environmental Coordination in three sentences: develop your network of corporate partners through events and internships. Develop your technical skills in management and the environment. Have the option of continuing your studies in a leading business school."