A double competence in AgroTechnology: digital and integrated technologies applied to agriculture.
To meet the ever-increasing demand for new technologies in the agricultural world, manufacturers are developing more and more sophisticated machines. The Bachelor of Science and Engineering in Agriculture, Digital and Integrated Technologies is fully in line with this new trend by training middle managers who will be able to adapt digital, robotic and embedded technology solutions to different farming practices. At the heart of agroecological and digital issues, the training is based on the experience of the Agricultural Machinery and New Technology Chair at UniLaSalle.
Simon RITZ, Chairholder of the Agricultural Machinery and New Technology Chair, UniLaSalle
- duration of training: 3 years
- Bachelor's degree (labeled CTI and Ministry of Higher Education, Research and Innovation)
- by apprenticeship starting in the 2nd year
- language of instruction: French
- Recruitment from the Bac (baccalaureate)
- place of training: Beauvais campus / LEAP Savy-Berlette (62)
- tuition fees
choice of courses in 3rd year
weeks in company
partner companies via the Agricultural Machinery and New Technology Chair
international openings integrated into the training
training that benefits from the technical expertise and equipment of LEAP Savy-Berlette (62)
Training by and for the company...
Company immersion is favoured throughout the program with an 8-week internship in the 1st year and 61 weeks in the 2nd and 3rd years. Thought with the companies, according to the agricultural calendar, the rhythm of alternation varies by periods of 3 to 7 weeks. One objective: to apply the skills acquired in the program!
... and stimulate your capacity to innovate and undertake
You will contribute to the development of new equipment, decision support tools or applications for farmers. Your creative abilities will benefit from the contribution of experienced professionals in the Beauvaisis region, renowned for its agricultural equipment. As UniLaSalle promotes open innovation, you will be able to take part in entrepreneurship competitions, in a collaborative spirit of co-construction with students from a wide range of backgrounds and levels of education (universities, schools... from postbac to doctorate).
The pedagogical program is structured around 5 blocks of skills, spread over 6 semesters. The courses are designed and implemented in line with the business know-how, for an easier integration into the job market.
- The first year is full-time at the school under student status.
- The 2nd and 3rd years are done under apprentice status.
- In the 3rd year two courses are possible:
- Equipment maintenance
- Digital and robotics solutions
Periods in the company
- 1st year: 8 weeks
- 2nd year: 30 weeks
- 3rd year: 31 weeks
LEAP Savy-Berlette (62)
Renowned for its expertise in the field, LEAP Savy-Berlette has 4,000 m2 of dedicated and equipped workshops as well as land for the use of agricultural equipment. You benefit from four workshops, for which partnerships with industrialists allow a diversity of tools, machines and agricultural equipment and a regular renewal.
This training, designed with the dealers, is an opening towards this new type of customer service: it combines technical knowledge in the field of new technologies with agronomic knowledge, which will provide real know-how for our user customers.
This Bachelor's degree was born out of a two-fold observation within our companies: the need to train tomorrow's professionals on the technological tools that are multiplying on farms, and a need for middle management close to our clients.
How to integrate the Bachelor in Digital Agriculture and Integrated Technologies?
You will join our Bachelor's degree in Digital Agriculture and Embedded Technologies in the 1st year if :
- You have a general baccalaureate, STAV, STI2D or STL
- You are in your 1st year of graduate studies and/or have not validated your year, or have an equivalent foreign diploma
- You have validated one year of scientific refresher training
Selection on file and interview
- French and EU candidates: Parcoursup procedure.
- Candidates from outside the EU: online application on www.unilasalle.fr (coming soon)
Dates: from the 3rd week of January to mid-March