Need scientific and/or technical support to carry out your project in the field of business sciences?
UniLaSalle offers you a wide range of services, studies and benefits to support your development. Benefit from the expertise of our teams and the excellence of our infrastructures for a tailor-made solution.
UniLaSalle accompanies you on 6 major themes related to business sciences.
Our fields of expertise
- Strategy, monitoring, innovation
- Economics, ﬁnances and management
- Trade, marketing, sales
- Datasciences and digitalization
- Management system, risk and organization management
- Management, human factors
- Computer and office automation
This know-how is particularly applied to the school's fields: agro-resources and agro-industry, ﬁlières food, geology, health and environment.
Our offer of services and benefits
- Benchmark, watch, prospective
- Market and opportunity study
- Satisfaction survey
- Valuation: pricing, business plan, KPIs, dashboards
- Digitalization of the offer, integration of social networks
- Organizational diagnosis, ISO audit
- Risk Mapping
- Numerical modeling, data analysis
Your need is not mentioned? Contact our teams to evaluate the feasibility.
All our studies and services in business sciences are provided by experienced teacher-researchers with extensive experience in companies from the Humanities, Management and Digital Department and the InTerAct research unit (Innovation, Territory, Agriculture & Agro-industry, Knowledge and Technology - UP 2018.C102).
To carry out studies and services, UniLaSalle teams rely on high-performance tools and infrastructures:
- Software used: R, PYTON, SAS, SPSS, SPAD, SPSS, SPHINX, DOLIBARR, 3D (Dassault Systèmes), GIS software, MySQL, OpenERP, Adobe Pack, DBMS Access, MindViewAMOS.4, GAMS, Nvivo, PLSGraph, SCILAB,TSP, XPRESS.
- Methods and tools for survey, processing and analysis of quantitative and qualitative data.
- Specific tools for each expertise.
- Collaborative tools and distance learning tools