The Business Management and Entrepreneurship field of study is designed to train engineers capable of managing a profit center and defining its strategy.
It is aimed at students who wish to acquire in-depth training in the tools and methods of marketing and sales functions, as well as those of management.
Management of the business and the farm
- Creation and transmission of the company
- Strategic management / Entrepreneurship / Various projects
- Business simulation
Supply and marketing in agriculture
- International trade in agricultural and food goods
- Geopolitics and international issues
- Negotiation and sales force
Finance and decision support in agriculture
- Corporate finance and management control (business match)
- Applied econometrics
- Risk management in agriculture
Human resources management
- HR management policy
- Operational management of HR
Example of a specialty project: Proposal of a commercial development strategy for a group of producers marketing their production in producer stores.