2-year pre-engineering course for a multitude of career opportunities
Passionate about science and nature? Our planet Earth needs you!
Our pre-engineering cycle in Life, Earth and Environmental Sciences welcomes students who are sensitive to environmental, agro-ecological and agri-food issues.
These two years will enable you to acquire the scientific foundations needed to enter one of UniLaSalle's four SVT engineering programs: Agronomy & Agro-industries, Agro-food & Health, Geosciences & Environment and Environmental Engineering. A great deal of emphasis is placed on hands-on experience, with practical work, field trips and company visits.
Here, you still have time to choose! UniLaSalle gives you the opportunity to change campuses during your pre-engineering cycle, so you can try out different orientations. This gives you plenty of time to fine-tune your training path.
campuses (Beauvais and Rennes)
How do I get into the Earth, Life and Environmental Sciences pre-engineering program?
Admission based on application and motivation interview
The Earth, Life and Environmental Sciences pre-engineering cycle is accessible after :
- a general baccalaureate
- STAV baccalaureate
- an STL baccalaureate
- STI2D baccalaureate
For baccalaureate holders (general and technological series) as well as for baccalaureate +1 candidates wishing to change direction, applications are made via Parcoursup.
Which specialities to choose for the general baccalaureate?
In Première, we advise you to select :
- the mathematics speciality
- a scientific speciality (SVT, Physics-Chemistry, Biology-Ecology, Engineering Sciences)
- a specialty you're passionate about (arts, geopolitics, sports, languages...)
In your final year, 3 combinations are possible:
- the mathematics speciality + a second scientific speciality
- two scientific specialties + the complementary mathematics specialty
- the mathematics specialization + a non-scientific specialization