UniLaSalle's research units rely on high-level scientific and technical facilities to meet the R&D challenges posed to them.
The school hosts, on its various campuses, research platforms oriented on cutting-edge technologies geared towards sustainable development.
The scientific and technological platforms are structured and used for the various research programs in accordance with the strategic axes defined by UniLaSalle.
- AgroRTech: a new structure dedicated to the development of agro-resources and co-products in bio-based materials;
- Hydrogeology: a platform dedicated to understanding surface hydrographic systems, groundwater and soil;
- LaSalle O3: a platform dedicated to ozone applications in the agro-industry, agrifood, environment and plant chemistry;
- Normand Serre: a platform dedicated to the production and enhancement of plants that brings together players in plant and agronomic sciences in Normandy.
Other technical facilities
- Agronomic platform
- Cellular and molecular biology platform
- Biotechnology and plant pathology platform
- Analytical Chemistry Platform
- Environmental Flow Cytometry Technical Platform
- Process Engineering Platform
- Geoscience Platform
- Infra-red technical platform
- Biosourced materials technical platform
- Microbiology platform
- Culinary practices platform