UniLaSalle's research units rely on high-level scientific and technical facilities to meet the R&D challenges posed to them.
The school hosts, on its various campuses, research platforms oriented towards cutting-edge technologies geared towards sustainable development.
The scientific and technological platforms are structured and placed at the service of the various research programmes in accordance with the strategic lines defined by UniLaSalle.
- AgroRTech: a new structure dedicated to the valorisation of agro-resources and co-products in biosourced materials;
- Hydrogeology: a platform dedicated to the understanding of surface hydrographic systems, groundwater and soils;
- LaSalle O3: a platform dedicated to the applications of ozone in the fields of agro-industry, agri-food, the environment and plant chemistry;
- Normand Serre: a platform dedicated to the production and development of plants, bringing together players in the plant and agronomic sciences in Normandy;
- Mechanical engineering platform: a platform dedicated to the modeling/simulation of manufacturing processes and characterization of residual constraints.